Happy Friendship Day! Quotes for BFF A friend is someone who knows all about us. Friendship Day is a time to recognize your friends and the contribution they make to your life. Friendship Day is a celebration of this magical bond. On Friendship Day, reach out to your friends with our collection of friendship day quotes. All Friendship Quotes Are Free !!!
Happy International Friendship Week
Many people will walk in and out of your life.
But only true friends
will leave footprints in your heart.
To handle yourself, use your head;
To handle others, use your heart.
Friends, you and me …
You brought another friend …
And then there were 3 …
We started our group …
There is no beginning or end …
It’s International Friendship Week.
Show your friends how much you care …
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND.
If it comes back to you, then you’ll know you
have a circle of
Forward this message as fast as possible,
because true friends should never wait,
including the friend, you received the message from.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes
- “Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.”- Sicilian Proverb
- “To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed that can make life a garden.”-Goethe
- “Silence is the true friend that never betrays.”-Confucius
- “…no man is useless while he has a friend.”- Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The friendship that can cease has never been real.”- Saint Jerome
- “Without friends, no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.”- Aristotle
- “An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.”-Spanish Proverb
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand.”- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.”- Ludwig van Beethoven
- “The death of a friend is equivalent to the loss of a limb.”- German Proverb
- “Life without a friend is like death without a witness.”- Spanish Proverb
- “The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life.”- Edward Everett Hale
- “The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.”- James Fennimore Cooper